I own like one dress. and I can’t wear that because I wore it to the last 3 weddings I went to.
and everything out there is either super short, which becomes obscenely short on my tall frame, or long which is never quite long enough for my tall frame and looks odd.
Also there is a trend of shift dresses. everything out there is a goddamn shift dress… which is no bueno with big boobs.
I hate dress shopping.
- nikkotine likes this
- vondode said: what about some sort of skirt and a top combo? or if you could borrow a sewing machine you might be able to teach yourself how to make one over the next month or so?
- jocelynm said: What about a long dress and having it hemmed to an appropriate length for your height?
- ohenieledam said: Find a fashion student online and get them to make you one for their portfolio, and just pay for materials!
- rikashay likes this
- neonlily said: They have a bunch of cute dresses on sale online at Landsend canvas right now. $34!
- jennuhhsaisquoi likes this
- sfmoe said: can you get a longer one and tailor it down?
- imbackintheussr said: t shirt with a picture of a tux on it…and a top hat. keep it classy
- jazzisweird likes this
- ginandbird said: i have all the same issues… tall, big boobs… just bought 2 asymmetrical dresses (long in back shorter in front)… they worked out really well, and can be found everywhere, right now… also, never underestimate the power of a top and skirt…
- mynameisabi said: let me take you!
- mynameisabi likes this
- gunstargreen said: Wear a tux. You will KILL in a tux. Find one.
- shiraselko said: you need a nice mid length v neck wrap dress.
- shiraselko likes this
- seanblr likes this
- nicenfroosh posted this