however, in Montreal it is also the weekend where EVERYONE moves.
for some weird reason all rental leases are annual but only from July 1 to June 30… if you move at any other time during the year you basically take over someone else’s lease until June 30 you sign your own annual lease.
très bizarre, I know.
so basically Erika are going to sit on her balcony with beers tomorrow and just watch the chaos.
and then there’s garbage picking. It’s like the mother load. people leave desks, cabinets, chairs, TVs, everything and anything they can’t be bothered to take with them on their move… some people have even scored fridges and washer/dryers!
and I’m going shopping.
I’ve already scored a large stainless steel kitchen garbage bin.
I have no shame…
- chrissiegee likes this
- eversonpoe likes this
- tweetface likes this
- rhythm7a likes this
- frakintosh said: one day i wanna live in mtl.
- imbackintheussr likes this
- imbackintheussr said: stay away from cushions, and mattresses! (bed bugs)
- frakintosh likes this
- imnotliberaceyouknow likes this
- whisperwhispers likes this
- engineeringdreams said: sounds like an awesome adventure!
- engineeringdreams likes this
- vondode said: That reminds me of a college town where people move into new places their soph year. I can’t imagine doing this as an adult, haha.
- speshuled likes this
- nikkotine likes this
- julietlive likes this
- shiraselko likes this
- nicenfroosh posted this